Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Localize Narrator to bulgarian

Since Windows XP, we in Bulgaria have a bulgarian localization of Windows. Narrator however has always been in english. After the TTS voice "Ivan" was introduced In Windows 10 Insider Preview, I've noticed some partial localization of Narrator to bulgarian (mainly for its messages). In recent insider builds of Windows 10 however, Narrator has reverted to be completely in english. Please localize Narrator to bulgarian, so it is more user-friendly for users of Windows and Narrator in Bulgaria, who are not familiar with the english language.

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: If the bulgarian localization team needs assistance or consultation…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Windows Narrator  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If UAC is set to 34%, Narrator can't interract with the UAC prompt dialog #7825

A friend of mine has reported something strange - that her installed copy of NVDA 2017.3 does not read UAC prompts to her, even though as I said it is an installed copy and it is set to run on secure screens and after user sign in. And besides that, NVDA should read UAC prompts even if it is not set to run on secure screens and after user sign in - I can confirm that it does so on my mother's laptop. I used Team Viewer to check what's going on and was surprised to see that the slider…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Narrator  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the spelling of accessibility in several of these sub-forum

Several places in this forum "office accessibility", "word accessibility" you have spelled it with two Is. How can we take Microsoft's commitment to access when the person creating the forum apparently cannot spell!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Narrator  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The scan mode ought to switch on or off automatically depending on input field, e.g. switching off scan mode when encountering editable fiel

The scan mode ought to switch on or off automatically depending on input field, e.g. switching off scan mode when encountering editable field. I prefer Narrator handling web pages as is handled by System Access screen reader.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows Narrator  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base