Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your

Your system gives no chance to stop an order. Pls help me to stop my order. I have not used this service for almost 3 years. Pls help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have a Special Education Teacher on your design and development team

As a special education teacher, I have several ideas for using your products in a classroom with students with a variety of disabilities. If myself or another special educator could help with design and development of programs and accessibility of those programs, we could really reach the school-age population and provide them tools to be successful!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. keyboard on screen

i want on keyboard on screen have or include mouse pad, ink workplace, and taskview button

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. keyboard on touch

i like one keyboard arrang on vertical direction and button function for horizontal move left or right, or corner

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My Samsung S7 phone has a microphone symbol on its soft keyboard and does a great job entering words that I speak to email or text msg abou

My Samsung S7 phone has a microphone symbol on its soft keyboard and does a great job entering words that I speak to email or text msg about anywhere. I have ALS and this feature on W10 would be a great help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. put in an update to windows 10 that can fix the spotlight feature on lockscreen. i lost mine, but did capture some

recapture the lockscreen spotlight pictures, several ideas are out there but a simple fix could be made. come on Microsoft

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Eyesight is not good. I have custom fonts and they are very large. The Microsoft Accessibiity page is the first page to be really off...

Having these light bacground pages causes my vision to be worse, making my eyes burn as being light blinded. High Contrast can help temporarily but even those settings can hurt eyes after a little while. The pages seem shiny. What we need is a matte finish with a slightly duller color. Say gray or light brown. I'm pretty partial to a light wine or rust color. Eyes feel better on other pages that I am able to do Custom, the way I like.
    I'm sure everyone is different, but it's nice that you work at trying to help us. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Contacted Windows help today. Virtual help is no help at all. Second had chat with agent for problem. #1409556662, cannot connect bluetooth.

Was sent to a site called PC First aid. Did this a few weeks ago to up date my drivers. Purchased what I thought was a years service. They want more money to up date my drivers again, they are supposed to keep them up dated for a year. What kind of scam are you runing?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Superlity Eminence of Microsoft is "beyond comparison".

Should be more easy for layman and that's all.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use of Dynamic Text type in Microsoft Apps for iOS

As a visually impaired person, I'm using Apple's in built dynamic text type, setting it at it's largest setting. However some Microsoft apps do not respond well to this. For example, in Cortana for iOS, the weather card is so long as I have the description say "Mostly Cloudy" with each individual letter on a new line pushed up to the right hand side with large amounts of white space. In OneDrive for iOS, the share feature to upload content is a pain, with folders overlapping, and hard to click even the right account. And on the new Edge for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i wanted add an input method through the keyboard namely for typing tamil language without seeing the keys i donot need any

how to add an input method (manually through pressing of keys) is not clear in the ease of access my problem is that i donot find on the keyboard any letters of thamizh language all the thamizh alphabets can be printed on the keys themselves while selling the product in the area where the pc is sold

ட can be lncluded

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I somehow managed to disable Scheduler and Windows Update permanently

I somehow managed to disable Scheduler and Windows Update permanently.
    Can never ever enable it again no matter how hard Windows tries to do it.
    Help!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A live vectroscope

A vectroscope that you can fullscreen or put somewhere in the corner.

It's just pleasing to look at, can't find any gadget for it though

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inaccessible beauty

Bing wallpaper produces such exquisite photos of places of faraway beauty, places evocative of serenity in nature. Science tells us that nature heals. People with disabilities, who most need to heal, from physical and mental pain, are left out from ever being able to access these areas. In return for the money made by the covid (health) crisis generating extra online activity, Microsoft could regain its lustre by developing tours geared for providing access to these areas. Only creativity and intent are required.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add audio description tracks for Film and TV content in the Microsoft store

As per Apple, Netflix and Amazon; would it be possible to add audio description soundtracks for TV and Film content on the Microsoft store. I have just had it confirmed that this feature is not available and it would be a boon for visually impaired customers who can't currently enjoy this content from the MS store. I have had to choose a category for this idea that is not necessarily correct as there wasn't a category for store content or film and tv

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Microsoft Teams - Type a New Message box

In Windows Desktop app (and possibly other Teams sites). Change the placeholder text for a new Chat message to include the Team & Channel or People the message will be sent to.

Without this, the problem is a screen reader user must tab to find the chat they are in. Even Ins+T for the Window Title does not tell the user the Chat they are in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding Bluetooth device, "Pair Device?" dialog bug

If I have text size set to 120% and add a Bluetooth device the confirmation dialog box is unusable. You can see "Pair Device?" but the Allow and Cancel buttons are not visible and can't be triggered with keystrokes, ie: Alt+A, Alt+C, Enter or Escape.
    I have to set text size to 100%, add the Bluetooth device and set text back to 120%.
    The dialog at 120% is only 1/3 the height of the same dialog at 100%. About 100px vs 300px.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can we have the option of wider borders on Windows apps

Can we have the option of wider borders on Windows apps without the need for high contrast mode? When I have a number of applications overlapping it is really difficult to spot where one end and another starts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base