Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create & make available 100 individual audio files saying "slide 1", "slide 2", "slide 100"

Blind user of PowerPoint desires to be able to know what slide is being presented to an audience, and whether or not the next slide has advanced correctly, or advanced too many slides. PowerPoint allows for the insertion into a slide, of an audio file ("slide 3", "slide 4", "slide 100") which can "autoplay" upon the slide be opened. This will announce to the blind PowerPoint presenter which slide is currently being displayed to the audience, and allow the blind presenter to know whether or not the correct slide has been advanced to. Some individuals would be able to record…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  PowerPoint - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • 1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PowerPoint - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Microsoft Presenter

I am a high school teacher who teaches struggling readers. Besides native English speakers, I have over 30 non-English speakers (Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian and Croation), as well as, deaf and hard of hearing students. Your new Microsoft Presenter using the Microsoft Garage Dictate It and Translator Presenter has rocked the world in my classroom!!!! It has leveled the playing field for ALL of my students!!! Learning is now 100% accessible to everyone!!! I can’t wait to train my entire school on how to utilize this invaluable tool!!!

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• debee@jfcl.com

Unable to create fully accessible handouts

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PowerPoint - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base