Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Eye-tracker as an assistive technology for using a mouse or other pointing devices

I know there are many people, like myself, for whom it's hard to move mouse. Especially on long distances, like from one edge of the screen to another. And you can't speed up pointer too much because it becomes too inaccurate. Or the software, including Windows native mouse support, doesn't let you.

An eye tracker - used only to move the pointer with blinking (e.g. twice) - could be a great help here. And it didn't even need to be precise.

I have a muscle wasting disease (DMD). Some people with similar diseases use only mouses, other styluses or touchpads.…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Windows Eye Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Simplify web access bar for Tobii

The current eye gaze system for internet access is very complicated for users who are developmentally delayed or inexperienced with mouse selections. There should be a more simplified way of moving around the internet. Picture symbols would be great!

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Eye Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • More eye gaze apps for tablets!

There are tons of apple apps but being an Android family, they are of no use to us. Can we get more options for eye gaze apps (games and learning) that aren't apple-based??

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Eye Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base