Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Surface Notebook Flaw Design

Put padding on closing surface notebook may help to prevent screen from cracking when closing it.!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Events #FutureDecoded

Hello

I would like to take the opportunity to say thanks for a wonderful event - for the first time in living memory I have felt "included" or "equal" with the introduction of captions to help me with my deafness.

Well done Microsoft and well done Jenny Lay-Flurrie for her presentation this morning in London.

I am now full of hope for my future ... I do realise career wise there are so many barriers to overcome but feel with Microsoft by my side supporting me there is a future - captioning on skype - is awesome - can the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Upgrading & access.

My Windows 8.1 Pro goes blank screen sometimes on start up. All upgrades should be done ONLY AFTER I have finished. That way I can leave the PC on then until YOU are finished & why blank the screen? Let's be OPEN with each other! Also you should have easy access to contact email addresses for faster easier access to you people!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You should have a camp for boys

You have a girl camp but what about a boy camp or maybe even a camp for boys and girls so that everyone that want to learn to code can and you should also make the camp accessable to everyone so the people don't have to drive hours away

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base