I suggest you ...

I would like to access eemail, the internet, and other apps and programs without always having to remeber the right keystroke or touch gestu

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with your suggestion. Can you provide some more specifics about what you are looking for, such as what Internet browser or application you’re using, gestures, keystrokes you’re using, etc. as well as what you would like simplified?

At Microsoft, we’re always interested and working to improve the user experience of our customers, especially those in the disabled community.

Feel free to respond to this thread, as we are closely monitoring the User Voice forum.

Thank you,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Microsoft AccessibilityAdminMicrosoft Accessibility (Team Manager, Microsoft Accessibility) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with your suggestion. Can you provide some more specifics about what you are looking for, such as what Internet browser or application you're using, gestures, keystrokes you're using, etc. as well as what you would like simplified?

At Microsoft, we're always interested and working to improve the user experience of our customers, especially those in the disabled community.

Feel free to respond to this thread, as we are closely monitoring the User Voice forum.

Thank you,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base