I suggest you ...

Azure portal accessibility issues

The following problems in relation to Azure Portal accessibility have been encountered when using this UI with Jaws for windows 18 and NVDA 2016. Both Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome were also tested.

1. the link to add subnets is not properly labeled.
2. It is no longer possible to select the location.
3. When pressinbg E, instead of looking for the last edit field Jaws telling me I'm not in a table.
4. Drop downs are not accessible. The lookup window isn't accessible.
5. Adding a site to site connection on the virtual network gateway. Unable to select a local network gateway. The blade appears blank.
Adding a site to site connection on the virtual network gateway. Unable to select a local network gateway. The blade appears blank.

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ralph,

Thank yo for reaching out to us with your valuable feedback. We definately appreciate your detailed feedback. This will be pased on to one of our Product Managares Once we recieve information on remediation efforts or when the fix will be published, we will post it here on this forum as a comment in response to the posting.

Thank you again for contacting us; and in the future, if we can be of help with any issue, question, or suggestion in regards to accessibility, please let us know.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminMicrosoft Accessibility (Team Manager, Microsoft Accessibility) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Ralph,

I just got some feedback from our team and this is the update thus far:

1.the link to add subnets is not properly labeled. Bug currently under review and we'll have updates shortly regarding a fix
        2. It is no longer possible to select the location. Is this for dropdowns for a location picker?
        3. When pressing E, instead of looking for the last edit field Jaws telling me I'm not in a table. We're currently investigating this and will give updates as to further developpments.
        4. Drop downs are not accessible. The lookup window isn't accessible. Dropdowns just became accessible and are on their way to making it to production.
        5. Adding a site to site connection on the virtual network gateway. Unable to select a local network gateway. The blade appears blank. The testing team has been notified of this and we'll update when more information becomes available.
        6. Adding a site to site connection on the virtual network gateway. Unable to select a local network gateway. The blade appears blank. Same response as 5.

Let me know if this helps.

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk Team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base