I suggest you ...

Color Options feature for Color Blind people on Outlook 2016

I can't differentiate between an Available Slot and Tentative one when I access Calendar on the Outlook 2016; have to set theme to Black as workaround, but that makes working on Outlook Calendar worse. I have to strain my eyes day in and out for differentiating colors; even though I'm colorblind, can someone help me please !

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andries HelmholtAndries Helmholt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andries,

We would be more than happy to help you out with your accessibility issue. So that we may more effectively assist you, can you tell me the version of outlook that you’re using, and on what platform you’re using it on such as Windows 10 or Android for example?

Thank you,

The Microsoft Disability answer Desk team.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andries HelmholtAndries Helmholt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Office 365 ProPlus on Windows 10. The colors used in the new Office Applications are all soft colors - close to each others, which are difficult to differentiate by color blind people. Especially it is difficult to see the scroll bars (outlook folders on the left side).

Feedback and Knowledge Base