I suggest you ...

Put the font size & font color control back into Outlook!

Not everyone has 20-20 vision. Some people need to make the letters bigger in email. Light grey color on white back ground is a nightmare! Also, if you want to make a big improvement.... give us the option to change this awful WHITE back ground into a softer color, so it isn't so ******* the eyes. This is just awful.

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DeemeDeeme shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the Disability Answer Desk. This is something that we are currently working on and investigating solutions to improve contrast themes in our software. Our Project Managers are aware of this and we will get back to you as soon as there are more details available.

Again, thank you for reaching out to us. And if in the future, you have further issues, questions, or comments, please let us know.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk Team.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Russell B Clower JrRussell B Clower Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want you to know that I got my first computer in 2004 you have outlook express 6 for home use for my e-mail use I have had six eyes surgery in my life so far this made me easy for me to read it when I had windows XP it was a very system I think you had a new internet 9 I think when I got this computer I have a new computer with windows 10 on it and internet 11 I think I have ask for it to set to upgrade by you are set my computer to do it every time it need to upgrade I had a good Godchild check it about every six mo but she have move away now I can make a mistake if I did it myself I want you to know that you have a good disability department I think I like your home page where you can put Bing as my home page I like the internet system than your new system it hut my eyes when I go that page I was told when I call the disability department to tell them that I got a call from some one using Microsoft name telling me that it was something wrong with my computer it was putting out something to do with my e-mail system I think. I have been told by everyone I have to talk to in this company to tell me to call let them know so they can check my computer the case number is 1377387891 I hope this will help you when you read this e-mail I would love for you bring outlook express 6 are 10 back to home user I want thin you for your help I made not use the right name you call things on a computer again I think you. Russell B Clower, Jr 141 Wilmot Road Greenville Mississippi 38701

• DeemeDeeme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just common sense. They have to wait for us to mention this font problem? Wow......

Feedback and Knowledge Base