I suggest you ...

Side scroll bars need a resizing action for users with nerve damaged hands.

I have moderately damaged nerves in my right wrist that cause my 3 fingers on my hand to be drawn inward like a hook. On top of that, whenever I use that hand, I have micro spasms that give little jerking motions to my hand while trying to use a mouse which gives me limited control over the mouse pointer. Due to the spasming, smaller items are very difficult to use. Since the side scroll bars have been narrowed in your products, it is extremely difficult to use them with my condition. Adding a sizing function to allow widening the scroll bars would make thing so much easier for those of us with muscular/nerve damage to use. Thank you, Lester Drinnon

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lester DrinnonLester Drinnon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Lester,

Thank you for your input on this. We will forward this to one of our product managers to see if we can facilitate a solution for you regarding scroll bar size. Once we have more information, we’ll get back to you with further information.

Thank you for reaching out to us and if in the future we can be of further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...