I suggest you ...

STOP selling ergonomic mouse, keyboard & numerical keypad bundle when the mouse cannot be patched against mousejacking!!

I purchased your ergonomic Sculpt bundle as I have joint and muscle issues due to Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Then I got mouse jacked and this mouse can't be patched. So NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!!!

Shame on you Microsoft for continuing to sell this product though you know from your security advisory and patch that this bundled mouse is UNUSABLE@!!

Other manufacturers have offered either patches or refunds or exchanges. But not Microsoft. No just continue to rip off people who buy a product because they have a disability.

As I bought it from a reseller and not a Microsoft store you won't issue any refund anyway.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marilyn Weate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Marilyn,

Thank you for contacting us at the Disability ANswer Desk UserVoice forum where we are dedicated to helping those with various physical and cognative disabilities who have issues, suggestions or questions in using our products.

We’re sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your peripherals. We would reccomend that you contact hardware support at: https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to. We would reccomend contacting them, as they can help you more effectively.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...