I suggest you ...

Ability to export Narrator customized settings and keyboard commands

Narrator is supported in more than 20 languages, however there are many others where Narrator is not supported. It means, that some keyboard commands should be changed manualy if we wanted Narrator to work. examples are Narrator key +brackets. In Slovenian keyboard layout we must press ctrl + alt +f/g or alt(gr) +f/g to type square brackets.
If you have only one computer, it will be easy to customise a Narrator but if you had more than five, this procedure would become very frustrated.
so until Narrator has not been supported and localised to Slovenian and other languages, I suggest you to make Narrator settings and keyboard commands exportable. When this will be enabled we are going to setup customised set of settings for Narrator on only one computer and then we will be able to import this set into others.

anyway, thanks for your good work.

Jožef

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jožef Gregorc shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this suggestion. We will forward this to our product manager as we are making efforts to incorporate functionality with more and more languages.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and in the future, if we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add That we want the option to mute our most use keys to reduce on wanted information. Example ault and tab keys I know I'm rotating through windows when the names are being announced.

Feedback and Knowledge Base