Give us feedback on Microsoft accessibility and how we can improve?

Microsoft Presenter

I am a high school teacher who teaches struggling readers. Besides native English speakers, I have over 30 non-English speakers (Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian and Croation), as well as, deaf and hard of hearing students. Your new Microsoft Presenter using the Microsoft Garage Dictate It and Translator Presenter has rocked the world in my classroom!!!! It has leveled the playing field for ALL of my students!!! Learning is now 100% accessible to everyone!!! I can’t wait to train my entire school on how to utilize this invaluable tool!!!

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wendy Hedeen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jack L. Hokanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just wanted to pass along my thanks to Guillermo of Technical Support Quick Assist who took my four year old operating system which had just undergone a RESET and took it through all of the ins and outs that I wouldn't have known to ensure that I got Office 365 up and running and making so a 70 year old man can use it and enjoy it. Guillermo's patience, step-by-step instructions and time are so much appreciated and really deserve special recognition and thanks from Microsoft.

Feedback and Knowledge Base