Give us feedback on Microsoft accessibility and how we can improve?

Make screen easier to read with black larger letters the blue and gray type are too dfficult to read for low vision

I have used voice recognition for 30 years and with win10 and new update having a difficult time finding where to train it as it sure cannot understand me and wish I knew how to improve it but want to say with out the disability desk I would give up as I am new to being physically and vision limited. Being old and use to the older version from win 3 struggling with how to make it better and where things are. I use to teach how to adjust to make things better. I keep turning off auto updates. It seems to update and change everything to new ways. I just right clicked on speech and tutorial it took me to internet (how to) for win8 only. I skipped Win8 installation. Still have 3 version on other computers but trying to keep up with new. I had my mouse where it was back on white and white on black, Was an update on this screen it is but the on above it is white on white. I use to change it and tried but it don't seem to work????

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →