I suggest you ...

Make screen easier to read with black larger letters the blue and gray type are too dfficult to read for low vision

I have used voice recognition for 30 years and with win10 and new update having a difficult time finding where to train it as it sure cannot understand me and wish I knew how to improve it but want to say with out the disability desk I would give up as I am new to being physically and vision limited. Being old and use to the older version from win 3 struggling with how to make it better and where things are. I use to teach how to adjust to make things better. I keep turning off auto updates. It seems to update and change everything to new ways. I just right clicked on speech and tutorial it took me to internet (how to) for win8 only. I skipped Win8 installation. Still have 3 version on other computers but trying to keep up with new. I had my mouse where it was back on white and white on black, Was an update on this screen it is but the on above it is white on white. I use to change it and tried but it don't seem to work????

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →