Give us feedback on Microsoft accessibility and how we can improve?

Seeing AI on Android

Seeing AI is a fantastic app! Please make it available on Android platform.

162 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

tapb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ray Bicker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loaded Eyal's speak on newer Samsung tablet running Android OS 7 but it fails to run saying Speak! has stopped. Works fine on Android OS 5.

• Kate mcmahon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm legally blind and cannot afford Apple products...many blind and visually impaired folks live on disability. Please make this app available for Android phones.

• Sérgio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pelo que pude constatar, o aplicativo Seeing Ai poderá vir a revelar-se muito útil, quer para mim, quer para outras pessoas com baixa visão ou invisuais, pois as funcionalidades deste aplicativo poderão contribuir para uma maior autonomia na vida diária dessas pessoas.
    Parabéns à Mirosoft pelo trabalho desenvolvido em prol da autonomia das pessoas com deficiência ao conceber este aplicativo maravilhoso.
    Estou ansioso pela chegada do aplicativo à plataforma Android.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you really need to look into making Seeing AI available on Android, i am visually impaired myself and i also work with people who have a visual impairment and i have had a lot of clients in who wish to use Seeing AI but are unable to just because of the phone they choose, which i think is unfair and honestly is discrimination, i honestly don't understand why it hasn't been made available yet.
    please get this sorted asap

• Diana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It needs to be made available for android. Once it does, i'm getting rid of my iPhone, sick of it. keeping it only for S AI.

It us not possible for all to have an apple device to use this app. Microsoft must port this to android ASAP.

this one should definitely be made available on android devices. Seeing as more and more visuallyimpaired people are switching to android due to the differing priceranges, and frankly, great accessibility features, this simply must be made available.

Why cut your market? This should be available on android as well. This would be very useful to those who do not use iPhones also.

• Kieran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be one of the only apps stopping me from moving to android permanently.

• Eyal Hochberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a tech professional I know how hard it is for giant corporations to create content for small user groups such as the visually impaired community. This is why I decided to spend my free time to develop solutions for the visually impaired. I invite you all to try my app 'Speak'. It reads text from images seen online or captured on camera. It is 100% free. Hope you find this useful.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toucan.speak

• Pat Foster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I work with blind people and they need this on Android. Like yesterday.
    Uk rehabilitation officer

• Khom Raj Subedi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be really a great step towards accessibility for the visually impaired people in developing countries like Nepal. So please make it available for android soon.

• Vikas Dixit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are various smart phones on different platforms; not only they differ in their features, the price factor and hence, the affordability is also important. If an App is designed, especially for persons with disability, its goal must be to reach out to all possible individuals suffering from vision impairement, no matter which country they live in. This can be done if the App such as 'Seeing AI' is made available on all platforms (IOS, Android, etc).

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base