I suggest you ...

Seeing AI on Android

Seeing AI is a fantastic app! Please make it available on Android platform.

39 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

tapb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian Barnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 89 year old mum has macular degeneration and this app is just what I am looking for to help her as her eyesight deteriorates further.
        Surely Microsoft is capable of producing a version for android , so why would you not do it ? Many people don't like Apple phones which are expensive, & difficult to work, let alone the fact that many people do not like Apple as a company, & it's in built exclusivity.

• Michael Ziminski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in the field of accessibility and I work with the visually impaired on a daily basis. I do see more and more people with iDevices. Since I work in the field, I have both phones and from my experience, iOS is a little more accessible than Android, hence I can see why Microsoft unveiled their Seeing AI app on iOS first and it would be great if we could get an Android counterpart.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally, I believe more VI people own android devices than I devices. waiting for Seeing AI to come to android!

• Janet Mohrman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like to see the Seeing AI app in the Android version for those with limited vision. My elderly mom has Macular Degeneration- Seeing AI app would be perfect for her except she had an android.
        Please work on developing this. We would be soooo grateful! And as the elderly portion of our population grows, along with vision changes, etc. both versions of Seeing AI would be very popular.
        Janet Mohrman
        Normal, Illinois

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, please give some love to Android user, not all blind folks can afford to own an iDevice, we Android user would like to request develop Seeing AI for Android platform. Thank you very much.

Feedback and Knowledge Base