Give us feedback on Microsoft accessibility and how we can improve?

Seeing AI on Android

Seeing AI is a fantastic app! Please make it available on Android platform.

83 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

tapb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring this to Android in the not too distant future. I will most likely be switching to Android as Apple's iPhone prices are increasing to ridiculous levels and they are no longer innovating.

• Richard Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wtf...this app is not even available for surface pro ...are you kidding me Microsoft...why would apple store have your app and it's not available for download for windows 10...like why would you give it to f'kng apple instead of in Microsoft store for download I don't think you have you're priorities right not only that android is owned by more people than an iPhone **** shame on you Microsoft I want it for my surface pro 6 not apple ****

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A aplicação é fantástica e deveria estar disponível para android e, já agora permitir ler texto manuscrito em português!

I had stroke ten years when was 48 years. I was left with condition aphasia( language difficults). I came a cross this app. I was very pressed with. Due to stoke my reading is very slow. I never finish the daily newspaper and find it difficulty to finish a book.
        My phone and tablets are used throught android. If this
        App was available on android it would help my daily live.

I noticed a few posts on Mirosoft forums that they working on android for this app.This was mentioned in 2017 and 2018. What's the timeline for the app been available on android. Thank.

Sean

• Donald Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They need to pass a law that states that products that provide accessibility should be made for all platforms at the same time instead of first releasing to Apple first and letting everybody else fall behind while Apple users enjoy great access with these apps. It is always the situation when something for accessibility is released for Apple that for Android, it is always said that it is coming soon, but soon for the most part never really happens. It ends up being many many months.

An initiative needs to be put into place where apps are being developed for all platforms at the same time and released at the same time to be fare to those that do not have Apple devices.

Come on, Microsoft. i love magnifiner for windows. i hpoe you can do it with Google so that we can have the seeing AI for Android. I am mostly blind and I really need this app. And I shouldn't have to! Thanks. greg

• Jeri Holland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm 62 years old and won a scholarship to study Horticulture, a life long dream, but I can not read some of my text books. Many do not come in ebook form. I could use the Seeing AI program but I have an android phone that is free provided to me by the government.

Come on, Microsoft. If you can form an agreement or alliance with apple, you can do it with Google so that we can have the sun Android. I am mostly blind and I really need this app and I don't have my phone. And I shouldn't have to! Thanks. Ronda Del Boccio

although there are many operating systems in this world, yet windows and android are the most commonly used by the blind or low vision persons. if seeing AI will be included in android platform then this app will have the highest users of other applications. we are eager to use this app on android devices as they are cheaper as compared to others and has the highest users in the world. hope to see this thank you very much.
        ajayrongphar12@outlook.com

Hi microsoft is playing a great roll for the blind computer users. hope to experience seeing AI in android platform as most of the blind or visually impaired persons use android devices. seeing AIwill definately defeat other apps if it is included in android platform.

• Brian Barnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 89 year old mum has macular degeneration and this app is just what I am looking for to help her as her eyesight deteriorates further.
        Surely Microsoft is capable of producing a version for android , so why would you not do it ? Many people don't like Apple phones which are expensive, & difficult to work, let alone the fact that many people do not like Apple as a company, & it's in built exclusivity.

• Michael Ziminski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in the field of accessibility and I work with the visually impaired on a daily basis. I do see more and more people with iDevices. Since I work in the field, I have both phones and from my experience, iOS is a little more accessible than Android, hence I can see why Microsoft unveiled their Seeing AI app on iOS first and it would be great if we could get an Android counterpart.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base