I suggest you ...

Please add beeline to all your products or even include it pre installed as a setting in windows

Would love it if you included beeline in as an extension/plugin for all of your products, or even better incorporated it directly into the windows system so that it could be used w/ all system fonts/text & make it configurable via ease of access or perhaps display settings. After first the beeline chrome extension & then the pdf plugin I can wholeheartedly say this is one of the coolest & truly helpful tools in increasing not only my reading speeds but comprehension as well. I've tried many different speed reading tools, software & techniques, some of which were good, but none of them have ever increased my reading speed, attentiveness/focus, & comprehension as noticeably as beeline has. As someone w/ ADHD I've always struggled w/ reading things in their entirety especially on the computer, I can honestly say this wonderful tool has changed my life for the better.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Drew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nick (BeeLine Reader) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I'm the creator of BeeLine Reader and wanted to provide some additional context for this request. My company has spoken with the Microsoft Office extensibility team and has learned that the MS Office APIs are not sufficient to enable any sort of BeeLine Reader add-in for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, or other Office tools.

Therefore, in order for individuals to be able to use our technology (which is recommended by eye doctors at Stanford Medical School and Berkeley Optometry School and is used by patients with binocular vision problems, traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, retinal degeneration, dyslexia, and ADHD), it would need to be integrated in the Microsoft products themselves. We are happy to assist with this in any way possible and can be reached at licensing@beelinereader.com.

Best,
        Nick Lum
        BeeLine Reader

Feedback and Knowledge Base