I suggest you ...

Help Gamers with Disabilities

Hi,

I had an idea that would not only help with PR but also help the Halo fan base. There are many players like me with disabilities that prevent us from doing well online. For example, I have something called dysgraphia. It means I have trouble with fine motor control from handwriting to, having my reticle be on a moving target, to head shots. Million of Americans have this especially children. I put a lot of time into learning the strategies for your various Halo games. After many years of practice I can hit the enemy body with difficulty but when it comes to head shots no amount of practice will put me on an equally playing field as a person who knows the game and can do head shots easily. As you know being able to do head shots fairly regularly is very important to fps as is being able to keep the reticle on the target. It’s even mor important to be able to hit he target body and I still struggle with that a lot even with years of practice. My idea is this, for people who can prove they have a disability like dysgraphia that prevents a person from being on a even playing field online with FPS, have an option for them to get a game or profile update that greatly increases bullet magnetism, sticky reticle or at least makes the hit box bigger. Halo 4 has a really good amount of bullet magnetism and I can do quite well in that halo. A person could prove they have it with a Dr note. This would also be a good PR move because helping propel especially children with disabilities will make Microsoft look good.

Please add this feature in the next halo game,

Sincerely,

Craig Bradley

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi admin. Thank you for your quick response and your advice. Unfortunately button remaping won’t work with the thumbtacks for aiming since you can’t remap them for aiming. I have also posted this request on uservoice. I’m just tryst my to have my voice heard. Thank you again for listening.

• AdminMicrosoft Accessibility (Team Manager, Microsoft Accessibility) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. The ability to remap buttons is a great option. Please refer to this article on remapping buttons in the Xbox Accessories app. The Xbox UserVoice forum is also a great place to share these types of ideas – there’s an Ease of Access category: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/335163-ease-of-access

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base