Give us feedback on Microsoft accessibility and how we can improve?

I’m trying to access my hotmail account. I have not been on this account for I’m not even sure how long. The password that I used for this ?

I’m trying to get into my Hotmail account but haven’t been very successful. 4 years ago I was in a horrific accident and now I suffer from memory issues. Anyways I used the same password to get into my laptop that I used for my Hotmail account and I really need help getting my account information. Can anybody please please please help me??

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pissed off commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the cut and paste Microsoft reply. Sending us on the endless loop. If their **** software solutions worked we wouldn't be begging for help on this stupid page. Give a phone number that is easily found. In my case they still didn't fix the problem. I am not a pedophile I don't want a secret account

• Pissed off commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. I used to understand software and programming. Now the whole lot has gone crazy. I also suffer memory issues. My daughter does not have memory issues. We all have the same problem. The absurd unnecessary passwords. If we don't want a password we should easily opt out. My mail used to come in a letterbox. Thevlette

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about give people a phone number so they can consult a real person. The prompts and menus are useless

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem but i can't solve it. The solution involves using the e mail address I can't access so the whole circular problem keeps repeating

• AdminMicrosoft Accessibility (Team Manager, Microsoft Accessibility) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. This forum is specifically for ideas related to Microsoft accessibility. If you have any ideas related to that accessibility of our products, please feel free to share this feedback here.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Accessibility/disability-answer-desk

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base