Give us feedback on Microsoft accessibility and how we can improve?

Is there a way to connect my hearing aids to my Xbox one?

Can you make an adapter to work with my Xbox one controller/device and my Bluetooth capable hearings aids? A 1.5mm to Bluetooth transmitter in the headphone jack would work, no?

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know where you live but I recently went to Costco Hearing Center in Las Vegas and they sell a device that will connect with your aids with Xbox. A bit pricey but that would depend on how bad you want it?

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would absolutely like this to be looked into.my son really wants to be able to use his Xbox with his new hearing aids

• AdminMicrosoft Accessibility (Team Manager, Microsoft Accessibility) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your feedback, this is a great feature request and we will be passing this onto the Xbox engineering team. In the meantime depending on the make/model of your hearing aids, there may be a wireless accessory that can stream your TV audio output directly to your hearing aids.

Please continue to share your feedback and upvote posts that you agree with.

Feedback and Knowledge Base