Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All text in a speech recognition item text is too small

All speech recognition items, from the text in the speech status window to the text in the training is too small. And perhaps 30 year olds can read six or 8. a text, but we graybeards who helped launch the modern technology have failing vision that needs 12-point text.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Windows Speech Recognition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows Speech Recognition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Creating Kasaragod Malayalam language in windows 10

I would like to share my opinion to install Kasaragod Malayalam language in windows 10. There are many people in my city who doesn't speak english very well mostly elders. I want Kasaragod Malayalam language to be installed because my Mom and Dad are from my native place they don't know to speak or understand english. I just want to show them that computer can clear all their doubts for manythings and daily uses and them using it. And that's my only desire people to use for their every importance and learning. Your company will become the best.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. accessility

Dear Madam/Sir,

I went to the coffee cops event today.  They offered me free breakfast and coffee. That was nice of them.  I discussed with cops about how can I communicate with cops if they pull me over on the highway.  How can cops be safe with Deaf and hard of hearing people and communicate on the pager?  So I have a idea that the pager can be used to communicate speech to text with cops.  When cops speak to the pager, it will catch all the words what cops says.  Cops told me that it is a good idea.
    2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. El reconocimiento de voz de windows

Por mi discapacidad (ELA (miembros superiores)) utilizo el Reconocimiento de voz de Windows en mi computador con Windows 10 Me siento realmente emocionado en poder utilizar mi computador con windows diez sin utilizar mis manos. Sería interesante que este mismo dispositivo estuviera incluido en celulares Nokia Lumia. OJALA!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base