Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please can we crop images in one note rather than having to do it externally?

I love OneNote but when I've screen shot something I'd love to be able to re crop if necessary. I miss the screen clipping tool from OneNote2016 but I'm trying really hard to use the windows X one (as I'll be expecting my staff to use it from September)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • OneNotes

Tables within oneNote need to be "smart" I

love onenote. I use in for all my organizational needs, however, it would be great to have simple tables that could do imbedded formulas and such, so you don't have to go back-forth from excel and imbed files every time you need to change a number.

I would love it, if you copy and paste or send to "onenote" from another Microsoft products, it cares all the properties with it (similar to powerpoint, when you imbed an excel -- but better).

I talked with a developer at the USBLN conference last year,…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Hey!

Would OneNote be able to create a feature for me and everyone else where you can color code a page to mark as priority? You can even use yellow, green and red :)
        Here's a screenshot I took for a better idea of what I mean!
        https://imgur.com/a/DtekA

I just couldn't make it a colored highlight, since I was just holding a page and timing the screenshot for demonstration. But if you can make it permanent and with color, that'd be awesome!

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Change ruler angle by x degrees

The Windows Ink Workspace can be improved... especially for those without touchscreen (the majority I guess)
          My suggestion: clicking or double clicking on the ruler changes the angle by (10) degrees. Using the scrollwheel works, but is not a great experience...

6 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base