Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Onenote for Android Accessibility Improvement Request

Hello.
    I'm Giyeon in Korea.
    I would like to improve the accessibility of OneNote for Android.
    When I read a memo I have Written, can not read it by line or paragraph.
    Talkback provides the ability to change the navigation mode by swiping one finger up or down. For example, you can switch to Character navigation mode by swiping down one finger.
    However, if you change the Talkback navigation mode to paragraph navigation mode and attempt to read the note contents, you will fail.
    Be sure to test on a page with two or more paragraphs to Be sure to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What products / help is available for a mute person?

I am mute. What products or help is available?
    Would like to type or write a sentence them have the computer speak what I wrote.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Onenote

It's annoying that whenever you add a picture you cannot edit it, put it where you want, or put two pictures next to each other etc. I would just like some editing like there is for word and powerpoint. Even if there was just "crop" and "wrap text" it would be a lot easier to edit your notes to how you would like them

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve the speed of One Note- It takes a long time for microsoft onenote to search words in a users notebook. Improving the speed of search

It takes a long time for Microsoft OneNote to search words in a users notebook. Improving the speed of search would allow users to better search through previous notes

Also, make it so that users are able to click and drag sections of one notebook to another notebook with ease.

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Paper model for OneNote

It could be great to be able to apply some paper model in the backgroud of OneNote. As an example in France children are working on Seyes paper : https://getfrenchbox.com/what-is-french-ruled-paper-seyes-school/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please Help

I created a new account and now I can't get into it. It tells me my account doesn't exist and that my phone number isn't correct. I had really important information on my One Note and now I can't access it. I would really appreciate if you could help me out here. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OneNotes

Tables within oneNote need to be "smart" I

love onenote. I use in for all my organizational needs, however, it would be great to have simple tables that could do imbedded formulas and such, so you don't have to go back-forth from excel and imbed files every time you need to change a number.

I would love it, if you copy and paste or send to "onenote" from another Microsoft products, it cares all the properties with it (similar to powerpoint, when you imbed an excel -- but better).

I talked with a developer at the USBLN conference last year,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. OneNote for Android

Guys, please include more functions to OneNote. I don't understand why iOS version of OneNote differs from Android so much. It is ridiculous. 

They have a variety of pen/pencil options, inserting pdf options, shape corrections etc. Please for the love of god include all these to OneNote. I'm not having the same experience of using OneNote in school as compared to my friends using iOS. Please, please, please include them for Android.

Yours sincerely,

OneNote fan boy

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please can we crop images in one note rather than having to do it externally?

I love OneNote but when I've screen shot something I'd love to be able to re crop if necessary. I miss the screen clipping tool from OneNote2016 but I'm trying really hard to use the windows X one (as I'll be expecting my staff to use it from September)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hey!

Would OneNote be able to create a feature for me and everyone else where you can color code a page to mark as priority? You can even use yellow, green and red :)
    Here's a screenshot I took for a better idea of what I mean!
    https://imgur.com/a/DtekA

I just couldn't make it a colored highlight, since I was just holding a page and timing the screenshot for demonstration. But if you can make it permanent and with color, that'd be awesome!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change ruler angle by x degrees

The Windows Ink Workspace can be improved... especially for those without touchscreen (the majority I guess)
    My suggestion: clicking or double clicking on the ruler changes the angle by (10) degrees. Using the scrollwheel works, but is not a great experience...

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  OneNote - Office Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base