Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ขอคำปรึกษาหน่อยคับ

เรื่องมีอยู่ว่า
    ผมลืมรหัสผ่านอีเมล์ แล้วอีกอย่าง ผมเปลี่ยนเเบอร์โทรศัพท์ ซึ่งมันเป็นเบอร์ที่ผมลงทะเบียนไว้ ปกติเค้าจะไห้เรายืนยันทางโทรศัพท์ ที่นี้ผมไม่มีอ่ะ
    พอจะมีคำแนะนำไหมคับ

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Small Wireless Xbox Controller

A smaller version of the wireless Xbox controller for those of us with smaller hands and with less thumb mobility.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. One sided hearing

I’m a fellow gamer who likes to play lots of multiplayer games with friends. My question or suggestion is this, for the gamers who only hear out of one ear and is completely deaf in the other ear, I can only hear out of my left ear and I’m completely deaf in my right ear. I’m one of these gamers who has a hard time trying to locate a sound in a game for example the Tom Clancy rainbow six siege if I have my character sitting in a room and I hear footsteps I cannot tell where the footsteps…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. instrument of light

guitar cutout shaped with pads on the body and neck that play similar to strings but pads instead of strings and maybe like a touchscreen variable through each pad so where u touch it has a note to have a full array of notes like a string

so u could play any music standing up

assignable pads of course

like a guitar hero controller guitar almost but instead of the plucker on the body a full array or touchscreen type pad there I dunno

played with bass style action

with all fingers on the body and neck

or nodultes for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I like your Xbox One Elite. But it's very heavy for me because i got muscular dystrophy. Please make the next one lighter

I really like your Xbox One Elite controller. Especially the paddles, because in a lot of games you run by pressing the analog. But then i can remap it to the paddles. But unfortunately i got a disease called duchennes muscular dystrophy. And your controller is very heavy for me, because i'm very weak in my hands. So please make the next version of it lighter

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A yearly special edition Xbox one controller.

I would love an Xbox one controller with a college football national champion theme on it. You could create a special edition every year for a limited time. I would so love one with a University of Alabama on it with our 17 championships or something from the game portrayed on it maybe the final score or something. I personally love the idea and would be most interested. Thank you for you time and reading this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cheaper Xbox 360 controllers, my son stop working and can't afford to get him one sad but true

When ppl r going through hard times and a 360 controller cost almost the same as the system that's bad I'm going to get him a new system one day but can't replace an controller for an old Xbox right away it's sad cause his upset I'm upset cause I can't do it till we get on our feet. Thank you, lost mom

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base