Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When will Soundscape be available for Android?

Release Soundscape for Android

4 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Soundscape  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Can you (Microsoft) please improve the GPS instructions on the Soundscape app?

I love the new and magnificent app, but am still struggling a little bit with it. Below are my struggles as a legally blind user:

1. It's too hard for me to determine from which direction my destination is by just listening to the beacon. Can you please find a better way to have the app guide me to my destination?

2. Can the GPS instructions be made easier to understand for the visually impaired? I can't interpret directions based on street names and numbers. I would prefer that the app tells me how to get to my destination by…

7 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• 4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add the ability to edit incorrect OSM POI (point of interest) data in Soundscape.

Since Open Streetmap is a community-driven mapping product, it would be very useful if the Soundscape app allowed a user to correct the details on an existing point of interest or add new POI data. I have not found an accessible way to do this as a blind person.

5 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow Multipoint Connectivity for ReSound Linx 3d Hearing Aids and Windows 10 Bluetooth

Please ensure Multipoint Connectivity between WINDOWS 10 and the ReSound Linx 3d Hearing Aids. I wear two and would desperately enjoy being able to listen to music with my children. Currently, with only one connection, I alone get to hear the music or Just the laptop speakers. Both should be able to stream at the same time. The new world of music is open to me now and I cannot share in it properly with my family.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base