Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility Webinar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. With rise in identity theft; uptick in network security breaches - cyber security education for accessibility users

I’ve been hacked, my identity, equipment and files ravaged over the last year and still happening today. Those of us who may not be aware that cyber-predators are waiting for the first opportunity to access our personal and financial data via computer and IOT network insecurities are on par to fall prey to network-based terror. My network-attack is a targeted crime, and could not have been prevented. But I want to warn others like me, who use the internet everyday and maintain many accounts through the email, if just takes one hacker to think about this community of internet users…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. About Narrator options in narrator settings.

Please take webinar sessions on some of advanced narrator settings options like context verbose levels, context verbose reading order, verbose levels and adjust hints on how to interact with buttons and other controls with examples.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. traumatic brain injury disability

For many, many years I've worked through technical game analysis to find out I possess the disability of severe traumatic brain injury. As much as I've learned, I still have it, yet I feel I can assist Microsoft into understanding the needs of tbi users to assist you into gaining a much better understanding of how to assist them to use Windows. Will.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Viewing webinar post the time.

Will we be able to view the webinar if we can no longer make that time. I am signed up but cannot make that time now. Please advise? Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. there are many users using your products around the world so I think the webinars timings should bee changed from time to time

like 1 webinar is conducted at 1200PM the next munths webinar should conducted at 9 AM ETC

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a shortcut to turn off the computer in windows 10. in Windows XP, it was Windows+uu

add a shortcut to turn off the computer in windows 10. in windows XP, it was Windows+uu.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What webinar platform?

On the accessibility webinar page at https://sway.office.com/ofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z?ref=Link, perhaps it would be good to let potential participants know, in advance, what webinar access platform you use. So simple, yet not done.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Magnifier hot key not working

The inverted color toggle on magnifier does not work with the hot key press of Alt+Ctr+ in the UK. I have raised this with the Disability Helpdesk and they are escalating the issue.i

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sway accessibility

I wanted to share the information about the MS Accessibility Learning Webinars Series but the information is on something called Sway that does not appear to follow standard accessibility guidelines and doesn't even work on my Chrome browser correctly. Do you have the information on a "normal" website that I can share with people with disabilities? The mouse scroll that I use on my computer does not work with Sway.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keyboard Commands Webinar

Can you provide a lesson on using the Old XP keyboard commands as I do not know all of them? [Is there such info already somewhere?]
    REQUEST NEW KEYBOARD COMMAND: Can you create a keyboard command to invoke the XP table dialogue box [currently have to create a table before this dialoguebox can be invoked]? E.g. SHIFT + CONTROL+ T (MS Word). the ribbon requires too much arrowing around for one suffering from tendonitis.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base