Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. there are many users using your products around the world so I think the webinars timings should bee changed from time to time

like 1 webinar is conducted at 1200PM the next munths webinar should conducted at 9 AM ETC

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility Webinar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Viewing webinar post the time.

Will we be able to view the webinar if we can no longer make that time. I am signed up but cannot make that time now. Please advise? Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add a shortcut to turn off the computer in windows 10. in Windows XP, it was Windows+uu

add a shortcut to turn off the computer in windows 10. in windows XP, it was Windows+uu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What webinar platform?

On the accessibility webinar page at https://sway.office.com/ofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z?ref=Link, perhaps it would be good to let potential participants know, in advance, what webinar access platform you use. So simple, yet not done.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Magnifier hot key not working

The inverted color toggle on magnifier does not work with the hot key press of Alt+Ctr+ in the UK. I have raised this with the Disability Helpdesk and they are escalating the issue.i

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sway accessibility

I wanted to share the information about the MS Accessibility Learning Webinars Series but the information is on something called Sway that does not appear to follow standard accessibility guidelines and doesn't even work on my Chrome browser correctly. Do you have the information on a "normal" website that I can share with people with disabilities? The mouse scroll that I use on my computer does not work with Sway.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Keyboard Commands Webinar

Can you provide a lesson on using the Old XP keyboard commands as I do not know all of them? [Is there such info already somewhere?]
    REQUEST NEW KEYBOARD COMMAND: Can you create a keyboard command to invoke the XP table dialogue box [currently have to create a table before this dialoguebox can be invoked]? E.g. SHIFT + CONTROL+ T (MS Word). the ribbon requires too much arrowing around for one suffering from tendonitis.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base