Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cost

Hello I'm a data science student and I'm in need of laptop because classes run in online mode, your Microsoft surface laptops are very nice i am so interested in it but due to pandemic our economic standard is very less so the prices of the good laptops are high the poor like us can never have good education the cost was a major problem thank you
    😅I think your not going to read it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Eyes First Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello there, HoloLens 2 support. I have idea for improvement for people with visual impairment, which is including your product HoloLense 2!

Hello there, HoloLens 2 support.
    I have idea for improvement for people with visual impairment, which is including your product HoloLense 2!
    My idea was, that after adding high resolution camera above the HoloLense 2, the picture from this camera would than be streamed live in to the device, for people with visual impairment to have option, to zoom in or out as they need in order to provide better vision for them.

Please let me know, what do you think about this idea?
    Daniel

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Eyes First Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base