Microsoft Accessibility Feedback

Welcome to Microsoft’s Accessibility Feedback forum. We are very interested in learning more about what products, features, and tools will delight our customers. Please share your ideas with us and remember to vote for ideas posted by others that you also think are great.

If you accidentally came here in need of technical support, please reach out to our Microsoft Disability Answer Desk team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hi. cortana for windows 2004 should be pulled. not working for me, and the accessibility sucks. no settings to customize it to do the window

hi have a better interface for cortana. not supported and cortana not able to hear me since 2004. and my mike is working able to use zoom meetings and people able to hear me. so just pull this untill you have this fixed. also no settings to then set the windows c key and no trouble shooter for cortana. frustrated.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Cortana  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cortana not working along with other things.

I cant type in things such as mail, cortana, paint 3D and other things. Its not my keyboard because I can type in in places such as here and the search bar. I am not sure how this happens but it can be very annoying at times. Also there was no category for this.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Cortana  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base